To become a Member, please fill out the membership form below
Why Become a Member at SBH?
- Being a member of SBH gives you the assurance of belonging where friends and family care about each other.
- Being a member of SBH gives you access to the leaders, staff and board who are sincerely concerned and always ready to serve.
- Being a member of SBH affiliates you with a congregation dedicated to maintaining age-old Sephardic traditions, and a strong foundation upon which improvement can spring forth meeting present and future spiritual, educational and social needs of the members.
SBH Members enjoy many benefits, including:
- Full access to the Rabbi and Hazzan for education/classes, private consultation, wedding and bar/bat mitzvah celebrations, meldathos and funeral services.
- Full use of the synagogue for prayer services, meldathos, weddings, etc., the Fellowship Room, the Sam H. Baruch Social Hall, the fully equipped Jean Halfon kosher kitchen and the wonderful Scharhon Library
- Reserved seating for you and your family on the High Holidays
- Discounts on SBH events and services
- Complimentary subscription to our monthly newsletter – La Boz
- Access to burial and cemetery services through the Seattle Sephardic Brotherhood
Membership is open to any Jewish person 18 years of age or older who is interested in sharing the objectives and responsibilities of SBH.
To apply for membership at SBH, please call the office at (206) 723-3028.