As always, the synagogue relies on its volunteers to get things done. Please check the list below to see which activities and committees might be a fit for you.
- SBH Office Support: Donate a couple hours of your time to help with meldathos, paperwork, La Boz editing, office organization, or computer and network support.
- Security Committee: We are looking for volunteers to work on the security committee for year-round and holiday security needs.
- Membership Committee: This is a new opportunity to help welcome new members to our community.
- 100 Year Anniversary Committee: We have formed a committee to organize our 100 year celebration, but we can always use more help. Let us know how you would like to be involved.
- Kiddush and Seudah Committee: Help us organize and find sponsors for our weekly Kiddush and Seudah.
- Event Production: Eli Varon is always in need of extra hands in preparing for our wonderful events. Purim, Lag LaOmer and Bazaar are all coming up soon. Call the office to sign up so we know that you are available to help when we need you. Sign up for one event or for all of them.
- Daily Minyan Attendance: Choose one more day a week to attend daily prayer services.
Come and Visit!
We are located in Seward Park on the corner of Morgan St. and 52nd Avenue South.
6500 52nd Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98118