Ordering your Sephardic baked goods from SBH is fast and easy using our online ordering process! Follow the directions below to place your order online.
***We are sold out of Pasteles and hope to have more available in March.***
How to order:
1. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the item you would like to order. Your shopping cart (through Paypal) will open in a new window showing the item you just selected.
2. Enter the quantity (number of packages) you would like to order for this item.
3. If you would like to order more items, click the “Continue Shopping” button (that will bring you back to this page) and repeat steps 1 and 2.
4. When you are finished filling your cart and updating the quantities, click on the “Check Out” button. You have the option of paying with a PayPal account (if you have one) or with your credit card. To pay with your credit card, click on the grey Check Out button above the words “Pay without a PayPal account” and you will be prompted to provide your payment info on the next screen.
5. Call the SBH office (206-723-3028) to arrange a time to pick up your order.
Please note, you do not need a PayPal account to complete your order. The PayPal Shopping Cart allows you to checkout using your credit card. If you have any questions on how to place an order, please send an email to Yossi Babani (email@example.com).
If you would prefer to pay for your order by check, please contact the synagogue office (206-723-3028).
Bulemas – $34
Borekas – $34
Biskochos – $16