T-Shirt Design Art Contest
Sponsored by Sephardic Bikur Holim
Design a T-Shirt for the 2013 SBH Bazaar on August 25th 2013!
1st Place: $100, the artwork will be printed on the
SBH Bazaar T-Shirt & you will receive a T-Shirt
2nd Place: $75 & a T-Shirt
3rd Place: $50 & a T-Shirt
ALL children’s entries will be published in the SBH Calendar for 2013-14/5774 year.
1. Ages 8-14 may participate.
2. Use 8.5”x11” paper – vertical or horizontal orientation.
3. Art work must reflect a bazaar theme. This year the bazaar theme is beach boardwalk. Some ideas for the artwork could include: people baking, shops, booths, Sephardic foods, the beach, a market, a bazaar, summer, Ladino, SBH, synagogue, Jewish life, etc.
4. Use bright colors.
5. Use markers and felt pens.
6. Attach the entry form to the back of your artwork.
7. Entries must be received by July 1, 2013.
8. Send or hand-deliver entries to the SBH office: 6500-52nd Ave S. Seattle, WA 98118
9. If you have any questions please contact Eli Varon @ 206-795-8014 or Donna Amira